Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Few of our Favorite Things

Lila loves her bottle...it's been a little bit of a trick to try and start weaning her from it, but we sure love being able to buy regular milk instead of formula now!
Spaghetti...YUM! I love this cheesy smile!
These are my two favorite people!
Someone discovered how much fun it is to splash in the bathtub, so we both end up soaked by the end of her bath now!

5 comments:

  1. So fun and so cute! I love that she hides behind the shower curtain! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she keeps playing peek a boo once you stopped!! She is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful beauty! I love your blog. Thank you so very very much! She has such a high pitched squeel. Love you all!! That is a darling dress!!! Miss you!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, she is way too cute. I can't believe how big she's getting! MIss You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a theme here. She is so so cute!! I love the little squeals. And the picture of Lila and Talon is so darling. I am so glad you have a blog. We sure miss you three!

    ReplyDelete