I have finally opened my sewing machine that I got for Christmas and I'm loving it, I think it took up Talon's spot at the dinner table for a few days while I worked on these Old McDonald puppets. I made these in the attempt to keep my rowdy child quiet during church, and to help her learn the animal sounds. She was so cute, every time I finished a new one she would give it a big hug and run off and play with it. I'm starting to make a quiet book that will hopefully entertain her even more. I take forever to finish projects though so i'm hoping it'll be done in time for her 2nd birthday.
So cute! A friend in my ward wants to put a tree in her daughters room. I will have to show her yours! And the puppets are so cute!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! These are all SO cute! I still can't believe you painted that tree...! And I am in love with that window~ Also, I am finally learning to sew!! I sewed curtains and pillows this week with my mom for my room. Someday I will be able to make cute puppets like yours!
ReplyDeleteCute LeeLee, you are seriously the cutest mom. and holy crap good job on the wall and Old McDonald puppets! Look at you little cute homemaker! I always buy stuff to do projects and never do them!
ReplyDelete