Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Trick


This morning I left the room for like 2 minutes, and when I came back I found Lila on her stomach. All week she has been close to rolling over, but her arm kept getting in the way. Then last night she was so close to getting all the way over but since Talon wasn't home I wouldn't let her lay on her back so he wouldn't miss it. Then we both missed it...dang it!
The only thing is she hates being on her belly so as soon as she turns over she is mad until we put her back on her back. This is a funny picture of her getting her foot stuck in one of her toys when she was rolling over, I have no idea how she got it in that tiny hole. Funny girl!



3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Way to go Lila! She is getting so big! Sarah didn't like to be on her stomach for a while too. But once she learned to get her arms to the front and hold herself up she liked it a bit more. Cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the movie! Yeah Lila! She is so wonderful!! We love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love that!! She is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete