Sorry, I can't get this picture right side up, I haven't quite figured out this whole blogging thing yet. But one of Lila's favorite things is to be naked. Whenever we take her clothes off for baths or to change her diaper she gets really happy, smiles big, and kicks her legs really fast.
This picture with the bear is when she was 3 months old. She is getting so big and I think she is almost 14 lbs. already, I can't even remember her being a tiny little newborn even though it wasn't that long ago.

She loves to talk, and she is always talking loud! Super cute, except maybe at church when it is really quiet.
She loves to talk, and she is always talking loud! Super cute, except maybe at church when it is really quiet.
We are having so much fun with our new little family, and keeping busy with school. Talon is in his final semester of the nursing program and will be an RN this summer after he takes the NCLEX. Yay Talon! I am also in my final semester at BYU-I for my health science degree.
Such a cutie. We love your movie. She sure makes sweet sounds.
ReplyDeleteYeah!! I love your blog! She is SO cute!! I love her sweet little face and voice!! and, YEAH FOR ALMOST GRADUATING!!!!
ReplyDeleteohh LeeLee I wish I could've spent more time talking and catching up with you last week! Your little family is so gorgeous, I seriously can't believe all how fast time flies! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so awesome! I love the legs. As much as they move it is amazing they are that chuncky. She is perfect!!! If you don't belive me just ask her other grandma (O:
ReplyDeleteCrazy stuff! She was the EXACT same size as Ellie when she was born!
ReplyDelete