Friday, August 12, 2011

Graudating and Camping!

Yay! We did it! Talon is 100% excited and thrilled to be done, but I think I'm a little sad...as stressful as school can be with homework, tests, and finals I think I will miss it. But for right now we are just enjoying summer break!!!!

Lila is happy to have full-time parents again with no homework distractions!


We already got to go camping up at Island Park for a week with some of Talon's family and my sister, Kristy, for Cedar Badge. It's a youth leadership training program run by the Scouts. It was really fun to go and see what it was all about since Talon has done it ever since he was 12. Lila even got to come and she loved camping, we already knew she loved the outdoors but she was so good the whole time. We even got to take her on a hike up Sawtell Peak.

We forgot her backpack so Talon fashioned her a backpack by tying our jackets together (he's brilliant...I know!)




No comments:

Post a Comment