Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Life Is Good!

Holy Cow! I am blown away at how blessed Talon and I have been these last few days. I feel like ever since we've been married we've been planning on going to Tennessee and how we would like everything to work out. I knew without a doubt that we would make it out there and start the next part of our lives but I never imagined it would turn out exactly as we had planned. Talon interviewed at Holston Memorial Hospital in Bristol Tennessee. He had an awesome recommendation (Thanks Sara Lynn) but they said they don't usually hire new grads for the cardiac ICU. Well, they called today and HE GOT THE JOB!!!! I'm so glad that he has worked so hard and that the hospital could see how great he will be for this job!
We spent all last week packing and cleaning and more packing but now we're officially moved out of our apartment and we're getting ready to head to Tennessee by next week after Talon takes the nursing boards. We can't wait for our next adventure!!! (Even if it means a 30 hour drive with a 7 month old baby)

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! I am so glad he got the job. That has to make moving out there so much easier. One down and an apartment to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting! that is so good. It is nice everything has fallen right in place.

    ReplyDelete