Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tennessee

We are here! Last week we headed off on our journey to Tennessee, we have been planning and planning this forever so it was weird when it actually arrived. I learned a couple of things in this whole ordeal.
1. Packing is VERY time consuming and I lose patience and motivation after about a half hour and can't seem to get back to the dreaded job.
2.Pictures are not what they seem- I have been looking online for about a month and from what I could see, I thought that apartments out here were cheap and so cute. Well I can tell you I was sure wrong. We've gone to a ton of apartments to check them out and for a lot of them we don't even bother getting out of the car! So wish us luck in the house hunt!
3. I HATE HATE HATE goodbyes. We were able to go out to dinner a couple of times with family and friends which was really nice, and we also got to spend a little bit of time with both Talon's and my family before we left. But it always ended up saying goodbye for the next little while which I am not used to and I felt like I was an emotional basket case all week. (Sorry Talon!). I just kept reminding myself that it wasn't too bad because no matter where we go I don't ever have to say goodbye to Talon or Lila.

We are loving Tennessee so far though, everyone has been so friendly and the trees are absolutely beautiful. I can't wait for the colors of the leaves to change here in a few weeks, I'll have to put up some pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. We will miss you tons, but I am excited for you guys and will keep you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please post pictures!! I'm glad you made it safe

    ReplyDelete