Holy cow, I can't believe we just celebrated Lila's first birthday. It feels like it wasn't that long ago that we got to see our little baby for the first time and bring her home from the hospital. It doesn't feel that long ago, but at the same time I can't remember or imagine a life without her. We got her one year old pictures taken a few weeks ago but they're all copyrighted so the only pictures I can post are of her little birthday display (hopefully that's not illegal!).
For her birthday we had a few friends and family over and had cake and ice cream. Lila LOVED eating the cake and I think she's now recovering from the sugar overload today cuz she's been sleeping a lot today.
She also got a ball and a bike for her birthday! She is so cute she can get on and off her bike by herself (Sometimes a little wobbly) but half the time she gets on backwards and doesn't know what to do. Lila is always doing the funniest things. I decided I better post some of them so I don't forget.
-She loves to give kisses, sometimes she'll copy the noises we make but usually she just puts her lips on our cheeks, and then she claps for herself after she does it.
-She started walking when she was 10 1/2 months old, and now she will walk everywhere she goes and hardly ever crawls.
-Whenever she hears the neighbor dogs barking she makes a barking sound, and if you ask her what the dog says she barks (I think she's a genius)
-She loves to put my rings on her finger and she'll hold out one finger so I put it on her and then she'll put it back on my finger. She's a true girly girl.
-She has ticklish thighs and her daddy can make her laugh so hard when he tickles her belly.
-She stills loves to read books.
-She likes to play with friends as long as mom or dad is close by.
-She sleeps in the funniest positions, Talon and I always love checking on her every night to see how she's sleeping. Usually she smashes her face up against the side of the crib, and sticks her bum straight up in the air.
We love our cute and crazy Lila!
Oh my goodness! She is so big!! Happy Birthday Miss Lila!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love all the cute funny things you wrote that she does!
Happy Birthday Lila! I agree she is getting so big! Natalie your birthday banner is so cute. And the pictures of Lila!!! Such a cutie. Thanks for the cute movie..
ReplyDeleteHey, I missed out!!!! I must of been in Orlando. Happy Birthday Lila!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Birthday! It is so fun to see what you are doing in your awesome family. We love you all! hugs
ReplyDelete