Monday, May 28, 2012

What do we do in the Summertime!


We have had lots of fun playing outside now that the weather is so hot!  I am constantly feeling like I either need to be swimming or eating a Popsicle, which is what we have been filling lots of our days with lately.  We bought Lila this little pool to play with in the backyard and she loved it.  She would run around and splash in it for a bit and then stop what she was doing and come give me a big hug and kiss, I love being her mommy!  We've also been swimming with friends at the dam a few times and she loves that even more!  

I always forget to take her out of her dresses before she goes to the park so she's always tripping over her dress but she doesn't let that stop her.  She loves the park and doesn't even care if her mom and dad aren't right with her.  We tested to see how far she'd go without us, so when she started to walk off we said bye and she just blew us a kiss and ran off.  We watched her from far away and she didn't even turn around to look at us, my little baby is getting too big. (Then we felt the separation anxiety and had to get closer to watch her play!)



2 comments:

  1. Cute "big" Lila!! I can't believe how big she is getting! ~I love her little pink crocs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. You guys are smart to by that pool. We bought a cheap blow up pool for Sarah and it popped. But if you have the space that pool should last you a long time! Wish we were close enough to swim with you!

    ReplyDelete