Monday, May 28, 2012

Yard Sales

I have a new hobby...I love finding cheap treasures!  The last couple of Saturday's Talon and I have gotten up early and hit a lot of garage sales around here.  I love when I find stuff that I was planning on buying at the store anyways, but end up buying it for a quarter.  And since we have the cutest baby in the world we always end up getting tons of free stuff cuz everyone wants to share with her!  I also found some shelves and a little white desk for Lila's room, so I'm finally done decorating her room (Even though we've already lived in our house for 7 months) and I love it!

3 comments:

  1. Me and lydia went to a huge garage sale that the whole Daybreak communitee does a week ago and I am also now IN LOVE with garage sales! I love that you can find cool, wierd things that you wouldn't get anywhere else and people are just trying to get rid of them!

    You should post pictures of Lila's room all done!! (p.s. we have lived in our apt. for 3 yrs. and Stu's room still doesn't have curtains or is even close to being "done". (: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree Natalie I haven't really gone to yard sales until this summer! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like fun! I could never get Matt to go to yard sales with me, but he would always tag along with me to the thrift stores to go thrifting. Have you tried it yet? DI isn't so great (but you probably don't have those there) but other stores are! I always find cute housewares and furniture.

    ReplyDelete