We were so excited to experience Kingsport's parade this year, and we totally thought Lila would love watching all the floats and the noises, and especially the candy! Well, we couldn't have been more wrong. I think I spent most of the time chasing Lila who kept on walking into the crowds. First of all, what kind of parade doesn't throw out candy for the kids?!, and it seemed like it was car after car of politicians. But, the good part is we were able to meet up with Talon's cousins and watch their kids Mandi and Tommy play in the band.
The rest of the day, we had fun hanging out with the cousins and celebrating with good food and fireworks! Lila loved playing with their dogs and was so super cute with them (Talon is getting me more and more convinced that we should get a dog), she wasn't scared of them at all and she even kept sneaking off into their cage and chilling on their big pillows with them. She watched everything they did, and while we were eating dinner I looked over and caught her on her hands and knees drinking out of the dog bowl. Haha Sick! I guess I need to start teaching her the difference between girls and dogs!
She was a pro at snapping the poppers by the end of the night. Her little white pants are soaking in cleaner right now, because by the end of the night they were definitely black!
So cute! I am glad she likes dogs, I don't know if we will ever get one. But Sarah and Ty are scared to death of them. Happy 4th!
ReplyDeleteHahaha I can't believe she was drinking out of the dog's bowl!! What a cutie.
ReplyDelete