I bought this dresser at a yard sale for 10$ but it was just a plain wood that had scratches and dings all over it, so I gave it a paint job. As soon as I finished I was looking for more projects, guess I found a new hobby!
Lila has been playing with her buddy Parker a lot lately. They are great buddies and whenever we ask Lila if she wants to play with Parker she says "Yeah-ya", or when we ask her if she wants to play she says "Karker". They are so cute and play together really well, I actually peeked around the corner into Lila's room the other day while they were playing and they were kissing on the lips...WHAT?! My little girl is not old enough to be doing that!
For Halloween I made Flintstones costume for Talon, Lila, and I and we actually won the best family costume at the ward party! This is Lila after the party with her hair falling out all over the place, and not willing to hold still for a picture. (That may or may not have to deal with the fact that she ate about 20 pieces of candy.) The ward took a picture of our family I'll have to post that once we get it.
Happy Halloween!!!

Oh I love the dresser!! It is so nice! Maybe I have a few piece you can redo someday.
ReplyDeleteI would love to see a picture of the whole family flintstone!!! So cute! Im glad you keepin eye and Lila's boy friends.hahahaha what a doll she is. She looks so old. Love you!!!!!
Natalie you are good! The dresser is so store bought looking! Great job. When you said the maze was the capital I immediately thought "Talon would love that"! Can't wait to see the Flintstones fam.
ReplyDeleteAh! I love the dresser! I've been looking to do a project like that. Do you sand it down first and then paint? It looks sooo good! Lila's such a cutie...already attracting the boys.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I didn't sand this one, mainly because I don't have an electric sander and was too lazy to do it by hand. I just primed it first and painted it a few coats with latex paint. It worked great and I'm glad I didn't go to all the work of sanding it first. Good luck with your project!
DeleteI love Lila asleep in the high chair! I love that here mouth is wide open!! haha! CUTE DRESSER!!!! Did the mirror come with it? I love the wreath on the mirror too! Your bedroom is so cute!
ReplyDeleteAlso, cute little Bam Bam!! I love the bone in her hair!