Friday, August 31, 2012

3 years

Three years later and I am still in love with this boy!  I am so happy I chose to marry him, three years seems like it has gone by so fast but at the same time it's been forever and we can't remember ever being single.  Our first anniversary we were pregnant with Lila, our second we were in the middle of our big move to Tennessee, and now on our third we're waiting to find out where we will be next.  I'm So grateful I have Talon for all the big and little things in life so we can face them together!

We actually got to go on a date without Lila for our anniversary which was only the 2nd time in the last year!  Lila has major separation anxiety and hates whenever we have to leave her, but she's getting better. She did so great playing with her friends and didn't even cry!  I was one proud mama.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation! You two are one special couple. We love you!
    ps I'm glad you were able to go on a date yourselves. Poor Lila, but ya need that once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! I am glad you got to go on a kid free date! They are few and far between at our house too.

    ReplyDelete