Happy Halloween! Our ward had a fun Halloween Party on Friday, they had a chili cook off, a cupcake walk, and a trunk or treat. It was fun to see all the cute costumes, Lila was a bumblebee and she loved seeing all the other costumes. During dinner when she saw other peoples costumes she would laugh and get really excited. She also kept trying to get the pom poms on her headband so she was always looking up to catch them but had to keep putting her head up and try to chase them.
On Halloween morning we went to Waffle House for breakfast. We had heard that this was kind of like an IHOP but the food was better and the place was a little ghetto. So we have been dying to try it out, I felt like I was in the movie "It Could Happen To You" . The waitresses were all shouting orders and it was a little on the greasy side. I think this was the perfect description of how people described Tennessee to us, lots of missing teeth, grits, and heavy accents.
She is way too cute. She seems like such a happy baby too! I can't decide who she looks like the most...?
ReplyDeleteShe is the cutest! Natalie you did a great job on her costume! So creative! All four of us love the movie! Love you three!
ReplyDeleteWe keep coming back to watch this Lila movie! What a doll. Love her costume. Good job!
ReplyDelete