
We are officially home owners now. We're excited for our cute little house, and all the projects we've got planned for it! It is perfect for us because it's only 10 minutes from Talon's work, close to the grocery stores, down the street from a National park with a jogging path and a swimming pool, and only 18 minutes from our church ( that is 15 minutes closer than what we have been driving for the past two months). Now Lila will finally have her own room, and a place to play in the backyard. Yay, we're so excited!
YEAH!! I was just wondering today if you had gotten it yet. It is very cute! (I am jealous!) I am sure you two will make it SO cute!! Glad you finally have your own place.
ReplyDeleteI am way excited for you guys! We have LOVED having a house of our own and I am sure you will too. With a nice yard too! I just hope you don't get to comfortable in Tennessee and forget you really want to buy a home in Utah some day. : ) love you guys.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! Congrats! It's really cute, you should take pictures of the inside, and update us on your "projects"! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't stay in Tennessee for TOO long!
PS I love your blog layout :)
Congratulations!!! Glad to see Tennessee working out so well.
ReplyDelete