Can I just say I have the best husband ever! Since it's November I have been thinking a lot of what I'm grateful for, and I keep realizing how lucky I am to have him! The other day we got Talon's first real paycheck in the mail (meaning not part time and not at minimum wage), which is something very new to us! To celebrate, Talon said "You deserve something nice, do you wanna go shopping for you tonight?" He then spent the whole night going through all the woman sections at the mall and playing with Lila while I tried clothes on all night. Such a sweet husband he is! I love you honey.

This picture is of us as Mario and Peach at Halloween 2 years ago because:
a) we were lame this year and didn't dress up. and
b) all of my pictures these days are just of Lila!
Talon always was the best shopping buddy!!! (Not so much can be said for Mike! (: )He is also very lucky to have you, you two are so fun together!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's really nice of him! I hope you ggot some cute clothes!
ReplyDeleteCute pic! Aww that's so sweet of him. I agree It's so nice to have a real paycheck
ReplyDeleteHaha! I love the mario and peach costumes (though technically you should be daisy with the dark hair) Duh, Natalie, you should know this from all our years of mario party :)
ReplyDeleteOh I am so glad he is treating you well. I keep telling him that you are his greatest asset. You are a blessing to us all. I am glad he has you to love!
ReplyDelete