Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our Life Lately

Lately we've been busy working on projects on our house and it's starting to feel a little homier! Talon has ripped out a door, sanded and textured the walls, put up a new stairway into the attic, fixed doors, and added lights into our closets. We've also painted the majority of the house this greenish color, and replaced all the old carpet.











We found this beauty up in the attic...yeah a little creepy!











We didn't have very many Christmas decorations so I made us each some stockings from left over material that I used to make a coat for Lila a while back. So we have flowery stockings for Christmas time now, but oh well, it only cost me .30 for all of it combined! Yay! I also got the window frame behind the wreath for free at a consignment store, I LOVE free stuff! And we have a Christmas tree, and Christmas lights outside around the roof, it's so fun to actually be able to put lights up outside too!











Little Lila is as cute as ever and is getting so big, she's got two teeth on the bottom now and she can give you a pretty good bite.











She's a true girl, she loved playing with my high heels when I wore them to church on Sunday and she even pulled them out from under my feet when I was standing up.











Funny funny girl. She was loving smashing her face up against the window and making funny faces. I can't believe she's almost one!

2 comments:

  1. Okay I loved those red shoes you had on Sunday. I'm having a bit of a hard time getting into the decorating spirit. I do have a tree with lights up but no decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your window above the fireplace is so so cute! And of course Lila is too. I am so glad Talon knows how to do all those things! Love you three!

    ReplyDelete