Tuesday, December 13, 2011

THRILLER

When I was in the hospital after delivering Lila my nurse gave me some advice. She said "on those days when you feel like your head is gonna blow off then go into the next room and blast Michael Jackson's Thriller song really loud and dance your heart out." Well I must of stored that in my long term memory because I've never even thought about doing that before, but today it was a much needed break. So I closed all the blinds and turned up the speakers and had a dance party with Lila. All the sudden she changed from a screaming baby to a happy dancing baby, I guess i'll have to add Michael Jackson to our playlist now!


4 comments:

  1. too cute!! I bet she has gotten so much bigger now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the story! I will keep that in mind ;) Can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea! We got your Christmas card and LOVE IT :)

    ReplyDelete