For my 24th Birthday I had an extra awesome surprise and we found out that we were pregnant! We were so excited because we had been wanting to have another baby for about a year. I can't wait for Lila to be a big sister, she is always so cute with little babies and loves looking at pictures and videos of herself when she was a baby. She is gonna take such good care of her new little baby. Since I got really sick and Talon was trying to stay caught up in school we scheduled a last minute flight for Lila and I to go to Utah and let my mom take care of us for three weeks. It was a hard couple of weeks being away from Talon for so long and not feeling well but I came back feeling a lot better. Luckily zofran has helped a lot with the nausea this pregnancy and it wasn't nearly as bad as when I was pregnant with Lila. We were thinking that since I wasn't as sick we were having a little boy and we even taught Lila that her baby brother,Hunter, was in my tummy...oops, we were wrong!
I can't remember when I first started to show with Lila so I tried to take a lot more pictures this pregnancy. I am definitely showing a LOT sooner and a LOT bigger than I did with Lila.
 |
| 21 weeks |
 |
| 25 weeks |
We thought it was going to be a boy so when the ultrasound tech said we were having a girl I was a little confused for a second, but after about a minute I was so excited for another little girl! I can't wait for Lila and baby sister to have such a fun time together and be best friends like I am with my sister (Even though I'm sure we'll have many fights before they get to that point!). I've had fun pinning and trying a million projects for baby girl, and it's been so nice that I don't have to buy a single piece of clothing for this baby because she already has a ton!
I am glad that you are starting to kind of look pregnant, and that you are feeling a little better. Can't wait to meet your next cute girl!
ReplyDelete